The only struggle is that it needs to be a professional website. It needs to be attractive. But most importantly, it needs to be effective. At Language School SEO, we provide builds and development on the internet to language businesses of any size.
We do not simply give strikingly clear design, but for showing customers the information that they are seeking.
We design and develop beautiful websites that also generate real results.
We create WordPress websites using the latest techniques, trends, and tools. When we’re finished, you can manage your content with ease.
Many of your customers are using smartphones to access your website. Our designs have been created with that in mind, so they look great on all types of devices.
When it comes to web design and development, a company that knows how to get things done is more likely to succeed.
We have a systematic process that allows you to work at your own pace. This is also an empowering atmosphere so you can participate in the process as well. We’re teaming up on this project. It’s a collaborative effort, not a dictatorship. We’d like to tell you more about the process that goes into building your website. This will help you understand what goes into the design and development process.
Phase One: Discovery
- We want to learn more about you! When you’re a new client, we ask you a bunch of questions on our discovery call.
Phase Two: Design
- Here is where the excitement starts! We will design a product that aligns with the information you have given us.
Phase Three: Development
- When you are done planning, it’s time to build. We will transform your idea into a working website. when the website is completed, we’ll give you a personal link for previewing and evaluating your new site.
Phase Four: Launch!
- Wonderful, time for a launch! You have finished your website and are ready to make it available to the world.
Phase Five: Training and Support
- Website built, our useful work continues.
We’ll schedule a call where we’ll walk you through how to manage your website and answer any questions you might have.